The 14th International Workshop on Advanced Infrared Technology and Applications, AITA 2017, is a forum that brings together researchers in the field of infrared science and technology to exchange knowledge and ideas. The Workshop will take place from September 27 to September 29, 2017.
Interestingly, the VIIIth edition of the International Workshop on Advances Signal Processing for NonDestructive Evaluation (IWASPNDE, Quebec Workshop) will take place as a simultaneous event.
This edition of the workshop will take place at Université Laval, in Quebec City, Canada.
Do not miss the opportunity to visit Québec City, Canada and participate to two important academic events, especially since 2017 is the 150th Anniversary of Canada: Join us for the celebrations!
We had a successful AITA 2017 Workshop: Thank you to all authors, participants, exhibitors, staff and Committee members!
At the closing ceremony, AITA 2019 was announced to take place in Florence, Italy!
~ Latest NEWS ~
- October 4th, 2017: The 3rd Under 35 Paper Award «Ermanno Grinzato» was selected the the winners are (ex-aequo): Dr. Ajit Kumar Kalgi - Multiple shutter mode radiation hard IR detector ROIC and Dr. Jeroen Peeters - Optimized setup modification for automated active thermography. For more information, please refer to : https://aita2017.gel.ulaval.ca/paper_award/.
- October 4th, 2017: The IWASPNDE Award was selected and the winner is the paper: "Optimal Design of Chirp Excitations for Pulse Compression Thermography" by: Marco Ricci, Giuseppe Silipigni, Stefano Laureti, Luca Senni, Riccardo Tomasello and Pietro Burrascano. For more information, please refer to: http://intl.gel.ulaval.ca/dynamique/index.php?idM=71 for more details.
- October 4th, 2017: Authors of papers who wishes to submit their paper to OSA Applied Optics may do so by updating their current paper on [EasyChair] or contact us for help at: email@example.com!
- September 22nd, 2017: The [Program] page has been updated with the final version of the Program! The [Booklet] page has also been added!
- September 15th, 2017: The [Program] page has been updated with a more recent version of the program!
- August 7th, 2017: The [Program] page has been updated with the preliminary program!
- July 19th, 2017: The pages «Important dates» and «Author information» have been updated!
- July 14th, 2017: Workshop Banquet will take place at AQUARIUM de Québec!
- July 1st, 2017: The online payment page is now open. Be sure to complete registration on [Payment] before July 15th to benefit from the early rate!
- June 22nd, 2017: The notifications of acceptance are now sent! We thank you for your interest in AITA 2017!
- June 16th, 2017: The reviewing process is almost over and notification of acceptance will be sent soon!
- June 14th, 2017: The List of Exhibititors has been updated! Please visit the page List of Exhibitors to find out more about them!
- The submission page is now closed! If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION is now EXTENDED up to June 7th, 2017!
- 13 Feb. 2017: 3 keynote speakers announced, see «PROGRAM».