The 14th International Workshop on Advanced Infrared Technology and Applications, AITA 2017, is a forum that brings together researchers in the field of infrared science and technology to exchange knowledge and ideas. The Workshop will take place from September 27 to September 29, 2017.
Interestingly, the VIIIth edition of the International Workshop on Advances Signal Processing for NonDestructive Evaluation (IWASPNDE, Quebec Workshop) will take place as a simultaneous event.
This edition of the workshop will take place at Université Laval, in Quebec City, Canada.
Do not miss the opportunity to visit Québec City, Canada and participate to two important academic events, especially since 2017 is the 150th Anniversary of Canada: Join us for the celebrations!
~ Latest NEWS ~
- July 19th, 2017: The pages «Important dates» and «Author information» have been updated!
- July 14th, 2017: Workshop Banquet will take place at AQUARIUM de Québec!
- July 1st, 2017: The online payment page is now open. Be sure to complete registration on [Payment] before July 15th to benefit from the early rate!
- June 22nd, 2017: The notifications of acceptance are now sent! We thank you for your interest in AITA 2017!
- June 16th, 2017: The reviewing process is almost over and notification of acceptance will be sent soon!
- June 14th, 2017: The List of Exhibititors has been updated! Please visit the page List of Exhibitors to find out more about them!
- The submission page is now closed! If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION is now EXTENDED up to June 7th, 2017!
- 13 Feb. 2017: 3 keynote speakers announced, see «PROGRAM».