Select below either the "Online registration mode"
or the "Paper form" (to be mailed to the Conference Secretariat):
ONLINE REGISTRATION / PAPER FORM
On-line payment by credit card will be open July 1st, 2017, please proceed to the following link: [PAYMENT - to be open July 1st, 2017]
Important: There is a maximum of two accepted papers per paid registration. This policy is necessary to cover the fees requested by the publishers.
Important: AITA has a strong policy regarding the no-shows: Oral papers are expected to be presented and Poster papers are expected to be attended. Failure to do so will result in no possibility of publication of your paper.
Important: Authors from some countries need a visa to be admitted to Canada, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp Visa application process is sometimes very long, up to two months in some instances. It is thus recommended to start the process very early! We will be pleased to mail you (by regular mail) a letter confirming your participation to AITA 2017, just send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org please be sure to refer to your paper(s) number(s) when doing so.
Important: Authors from some countries need an Electronic Traval Authorization (eTA) to fly to a Canadian airport. The process may take several days to process, so it is recommended to get an eTa before your flight. To apply for an eTa, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/eta-start.asp. Help with the form is also available in different languages on the page.
Regular participants (*)
• Early rate (deadline: July 15th 2017): 650 $ // to avoid no-shows, Authors are expected to pay their registration fees by this date //
• Late rate (deadline: August 15th 2017): 750 $
• Desk registration rate: 850 $
• Early rate (deadline: July 15th, 2017): 325 $ // to avoid no-shows, Authors are expected to pay their registration fees by this date //
• Late rate (deadline: August 15th, 2017): 375 $
• Desk registration rate: 425 $
Fees cover: Conference Abstract Record (electronic format only), Welcome
reception, Conference dinner, 3 lunches and coffee
breaks. Accomodation is not included.
Accompanying persons (*)
• Rate (deadline: August 15th, 2017): 250$
• It is not possible to book after August 15th, 2017.
This amount includes only the Welcome reception
and Conference dinner.
(*) Fees refund policy is as follows : up to Aug. 30th, 2017 : 100%; up to Sept 15th, 2017: 50%; 0% after.
• Credit cards VISA, Mastercard, American Express (On «Dexero - AITA 2017» web site only, it will be open, in Summer 2017 up to the end of August 2017, please go to ONLINE-PAYMENT
• Check (to Université Laval (AITA 2017 - University Laval))
• Bank transaction (First ask for an invoice, see below, add 35 $ as processing fees)
• Desk registration (cash only)
Important: if you need an invoice, please email your request to: email@example.com and indicates your paper number (if any), your full address and what you want to register for.
(*) The price does not include the Canadian Federal (GST) and Québec Provincial taxes.
International residents and Canadian residents pay the GST (5%).
Québec residents pay the GST (5%) and the PST (9.975%).
The "ONLINE PAYMENT" page has the taxes options pre-calculated for these cases.
All amounts are in Canadian dollars ($).